Professional Pilot Ground School
January 24 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 8:30am on Monday, repeating indefinitely
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
An event every week that begins at 8:30am on Tuesday, repeating indefinitely
An event every week that begins at 8:30am on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
An event every week that begins at 8:30am on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
This comprehensive 150 hour course runs on a continuous basis and new students are welcome to join in at any time. In addition, students are encouraged to re-sit any or all of the course upon completion at no extra charge.
Students are welcome to attend one or both of the following ground school sessions:
- Mondays through Thursdays 0830-1100
- Saturdays 0900-1130 and 1230-1500
(*No ground school on statutory holidays)
How to Register:
- Feel free to visit us and sit in our ground school few times for no charge . Then if you like to register with us, the price for the Professional Pilot Ground School is $750.
- You may join us by simply emailing us directly or through online contact form.
- You may join us by giving us a call at 604-952-4635.
Ground School Syllabus:
Click here to view full Ground School syllabus.
The following subjects are covered in detail:
- Air Regulations
- Airport Operations
- Theory of Flight
- Aero Engines
- Human Factors
- Medical Factors for Pilots
- VFR Navigation
- Radio Navigation
- Pilot Decision Making
- Safety Management Systems