Must I be proficient in English Language to get a pilot license?

Yes, Transport Canada requires that all pilots are tested for English Language Proficiency prior to issue of the Private Pilot Licence. This test is a conversational test and does not involve a written or reading component. At Pacific Professional Flight Centre we encourage this test be completed prior to the students 1st solo flight. Therefore we encourage that all students whose mother language is not English, take some form of ESL prior to commencing training with us.

Contact us at 604-952-4635 to start your flight training today!