Welcome to Pacific Professional Flight Centre’s FAQ page, your ultimate resource for all things related to flight training and aviation. Whether you’re dreaming of becoming a pilot or seeking answers about our training programs, you’ve come to the right place. As a leading flight school with a stellar reputation, we’re committed to providing you with the most comprehensive information and guidance. From the prerequisites for obtaining pilot licenses to the cost of training, our FAQ section covers a wide range of topics to address your queries. Browse through our FAQ section below and let us help you soar towards a successful aviation career.
About becoming a Pilot
- How much does it cost to become a pilot?
- How long does it take to get my Pilot Licence?
- Do I need to pay full program cost up front?
- How to save on flight training cost?
- What type of license and ratings can I get in Canada?
- What qualities should I be looking for in a good flight school?
- What’s the first step to begin flying?
- Can I fly if I wear glasses?
- When is a good time to start my flight training?
- I’m very busy; can I still do the training?
- What are the prerequisites to start flying?
- Must I be proficient in English Language to get a pilot license?
- What are the advantages of flying in Canada? British Columbia? Boundary Bay?
- Are there any diplomas or a joint-degree with a university that I can acquire along with the training?
- Can I apply for Canadian Citizenship after finishing training?