Notice to All Ground School Students
Online Ground School’s live session is approved by Transport Canada and will give students credits for attending the live sessions.
Professional Pilot Ground SchoolDo you want to attend a comprehensive ground school taught by some of Canada’s most dynamic and enthusiastic professional aviation instructors?
Professional Pilot Ground School covers both PPL and CPL ground school. Once registered, the enrollment is valid for next 24 months.
This practical approach ensures that students gain a sound foundation of the theoretical material which is required to achieve a solid pass mark on the Transport Canada written exams.
This comprehensive 150 hour course runs on a continuous basis and new students are welcome to join in at any time.
Ground School schedule is listed on our Calendar Page.
Students are welcome to attend one or any of the following ground school sessions.
- Mondays through Thursday 0830-1100 (Online)
- No ground school on following holidays
Online Ground School
We are excited to announce newly launched Ground School Online. It follows conventional ground school syllabus and comes with live virtual class sessions, digital slides, quizzes, exam preparation, training videos, discussion forums & much more.
Students registered for Online ground school will have access to following studying materials:
- Attend daily live session that’s approved by Transport Canada and get credits toward the hours requirement.
- Ground School Course Slides
- Ground School Quizzes
- Written Exam Preparations
- Recorded Ground School Training Videos
- Training videos such as proper airplane tie-down and de-icing.
- Ability to interact with other students and instructors online through messages and discussion forums.
How to Register:
- If you like to register with us, the price for the “Professional Pilot Ground School” is $1200. The price for Ground School Kit is $422.00. Once registered, the enrollment is valid for next 24 months.
- “Ground School Online” can be registered instantly through program page if one is already a current student at Pro.
- International Students – Check out the Question Section on ways to enroll in “Ground School Online” even before you arrive in Canada!
- You may join us by simply emailing us through online contact form.
- You may join us by giving us a call at 604-952-4635.
Professional Pilot Ground School Syllabus:
Click here to view full Ground School syllabus.
The following subjects are covered in detail:
- Air Regulations
- Airport Operations
- Theory of Flight
- Aero Engines
- Human Factors
- Medical Factors for Pilots
- VFR Navigation
- Radio Navigation
- Pilot Decision Making
- Safety Management Systems