Professional Pilot Ground SchoolDo you want to attend a comprehensive ground school taught by some of Canada’s most dynamic and enthusiastic professional aviation instructors?
Professional Pilot Ground School covers topics from both PPL and CPL ground school. Each class session is 2.5 hours and whole course takes about 4 months to complete. Currently registered Pro students can resit the ground school within 24 months since account activation.
This practical approach ensures that students gain a sound foundation of the theoretical material which is required to achieve a solid pass mark on the Transport Canada written exams.
This comprehensive 150 hour course runs on a continuous basis and new students are welcome to join in at any time.
Ground School schedule is listed on our Calendar Page.
Students are welcome to attend one or any of the following ground school sessions.
- Mondays through Thursday 0830-1100 (Online)
- No ground school on following holidays
Online Ground School
We are excited to announce newly launched Ground School Online. It follows conventional ground school syllabus and comes with live virtual class sessions, digital slides, quizzes, exam preparation, training videos, discussion forums & much more.
Students registered for Online ground school will have access to following studying materials:
- Attend daily live session that’s approved by Transport Canada and get credits toward the hours requirement.
- Ground School Course Slides
- Ground School Quizzes
- Written Exam Preparations
- Recorded Ground School Training Videos
- Training videos such as proper airplane tie-down and de-icing.
- Ability to interact with other students and instructors online through messages and discussion forums.
How to Register:
- If you like to register with us, the price for the “Professional Pilot Ground School” is $1200. The price for Ground School Kit is $422.00.
- “Ground School Online” can be registered instantly through program page if one is already a current student at Pro.
- You may join us by simply emailing us through online contact form.
- You may join us by giving us a call at 604-952-4635.
- Each class session is 2.5 hours and whole course takes about 4 months to complete. Currently registered Pro students can resit the ground school within 24 months since account activation.
Disclaimer: Professional Pilot Ground School is only available to currently registered Pro students. In the event of withdrawal, transfer or dismissal, student can no longer access ground school.
Professional Pilot Ground School Syllabus:
Click here to view full Ground School syllabus.
The following subjects are covered in detail:
- Air Regulations
- Airport Operations
- Theory of Flight
- Aero Engines
- Human Factors
- Medical Factors for Pilots
- VFR Navigation
- Radio Navigation
- Pilot Decision Making
- Safety Management Systems
Frequently Asked Questions
Please visit our FAQ section that addresses more frequently asked questions regarding Ground School and Flight Training. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.