Private Pilot Daily GroundschoolDo you want to attend a comprehensive ground school taught by some of Canada’s most dynamic and enthusiastic professional aviation instructors?
This practical approach ensures that students gain a sound foundation of the theoretical material which is required to achieve a solid pass mark on the Transport Canada written exams.
This comprehensive 150 hour course runs on a continuous basis and new students are welcome to join in at any time. In addition, students are encouraged to re-sit any or all of the course upon completion at no extra charge.
Ground School schedule is listed on our Calendar Page.
Students are welcome to attend one or both of the following ground school sessions:
- Mondays through Thursdays 0930-1200
- Saturdays 0900-1130 and 1230-1500
How to Register:
- Feel free to visit us and sit in our ground school few times for no charge . Then if you like to register with us, the price for the private pilot ground school is $550.
- You may join us by simply emailing us through online contact form.
- You may join us by giving us a call at 604-952-4635.
Ground School Syllabus:
Click here to view full Ground School syllabus.
The following subjects are covered in detail:
- Air Regulations
- Airport Operations
- Theory of Flight
- Aero Engines
- Human Factors
- Medical Factors for Pilots
- VFR Navigation
- Radio Navigation
- Pilot Decision Making
- Safety Management Systems