Instructor RatingWhat this rating allows you to do…
Many of our graduates choose to complete the Instructors Rating as it is a very safe way to enter the exciting world of commercial aviation. We do our best to hire our graduates providing we have opportunities available and the candidate meets our requirements of safety, skill, personality, enthusiasm, and customer service.
- The candidate must hold a Commercial Licence.
- The candidate must also hold a Class 1 Medical
- A minimum of 30 hours of dual flight training including 5 hours instrument training
- 25 hours Ground school required.
- Transport Canada written examination and flight test is required.
How long does this rating take to complete?
- Training is at the student’s pace and convenience. The course will take 4-5 months to complete.
What is the Cost?
Scroll down for minimum requirements and cost estimates for obtaining a Instructor Rating with Professional Flight Centre.
Transport Canada Required Minimums for Class IV Instructor Rating:
|C152 Dual Training – 30 hours @ $192.00 (with Class 1 Instructor)||$5760.00|
|Ground Briefing – 25 hours @ $61.00 (with Class 1 Instructor)||$1525.00|
|Books and Supplies||$100.00|
|Total Fees to Professional Flight Centre ($CAD):||$7385.00|
|Transport Canada Flight Test Examiner Fee||$200.00|
|Total Incidental Fees($CAD):||$275.00|
|Total Instructor Rating Cost Estimate ($CAD):||$7660.00|
NOTE: These prices do not include applicable taxes & fuel surcharges. All prices are in Canadian Dollars ($CAD). For conversion rates to your local currency click here. Click here to learn about refund policy.