Professional Pilot Ground School (Online Live Session)
February 14 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Monday, repeating until December 31, 2023
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Tuesday, repeating until December 31, 2023
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Wednesday, repeating until December 31, 2023
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Thursday, repeating until December 31, 2023
Online Ground School:
Students registered for Online ground school will have access to following studying materials:
- Attend daily live session that’s approved by Transport Canada and get credits toward the hours requirement.
- Ground School Course Slides
- Ground School Quizzes
- Written Exam Preparations
- Recorded Ground School Training Videos
- Training videos such as proper airplane tie-down and de-icing.
- Ability to interact with other students and instructors online through messages and discussion forums.
Online Ground School is included at NO additional cost to classroom based Professional Pilot Ground School!
Online ground school serves as an excellent compliment to conventional classroom based ground school. It enables students to participate and learn on the go. To learn more about online ground school, visit program page.
How to Register:
- Feel free to visit us and sit in our ground school few times for no charge . Then if you like to register with us, the price for the “Professional Pilot Ground School” is $900. The price for Ground School Kit is $378.47.
- “Online Ground School” can be registered instantly through program page if one is enrolled in “Professional Pilot Ground School” already
- International Students – Check out the Question Section on ways to enroll in “Online Ground School” even before you arrive in Canada!
- You may enroll in “Professional Pilot Ground School” by submit payment online through secured payment portal
- You may join us by simply emailing us through online contact form.
- You may join us by giving us a call at 604-952-4635.
Ground School Syllabus:
Click here to view full Ground School syllabus.
The following subjects are covered in detail:
- Air Regulations
- Airport Operations
- Theory of Flight
- Aero Engines
- Human Factors
- Medical Factors for Pilots
- VFR Navigation
- Radio Navigation
- Pilot Decision Making
- Safety Management Systems