FAA is the Federal Aviation Authority in the USA (the equivalent of Transport Canada in Canada). Unfortunately, you must have a Canadian Aviation medical to obtain a Canadian Pilot’s license. You can do this in the USA by a certified Canadian Aviation Medical Examiner, but we recommend that you get it done in Canada to expedite the paperwork.

Please contact us if you need further information on getting a Canadian Aviation medical.

Unlock the Skies: Start Your Flight Training Today  Apply Now